We were really excited to get an ultrasound today. There was a lot of debate about whether or not to find out if it would be a boy or a girl. Marshal thought it would be fun to wait and I thought, why wait when I can go shopping now and know what to buy. I won. First of all I hate that they want you to have a full bladder for an ultrasound, that is very unenjoyable for the mom to be. I couldn't even enjoy the little babies moving and funny habits because I had to pee so bad. The lady doing the ultrasound was doing all the measurements and pushing on my bladder the whole time. The baby wasn't cooperating, we couldn't see if it was a boy or a girl at first, but finally to get us to quit taking pictures of her face she finally cooperated and let us know she was a girl. I am very excited, but my dad reminded me that my little brother was a girl up until he was born. And a sister in our ward recently had a baby boy even though the ultrasound said it was a girl. I think my dad is secretly hoping the same thing will happen, but we do have adorable girls, so why not add another to the mix.
5 comments:
Congrats! Girls are great and you really do have cute ones!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Yeah for girls!
Congrat's aon another girl!! We kinda like girls in our house- besides- they are so much fun to dress up!!
Congratulations on your newest addition! (Liz gave me your blog website.)
Post a Comment