Kate is almost 2 and I think ready to potty train, what an adventure that is going to be. She loves to sit on the potty and wear big girl panties, but I just don't know if I have the energy to be consistent. We'll see how this week goes and then I'll make my decision if she is really ready. She is such a funny little kid. She has to give anyone who is in the house at bedtime a goodnight hug and kiss. The other night we had a YW presidency meeting here and baby Kate went right up and gave Sis. Wilcox a kiss and hug. It's so cute. She also has a habit of annoying her older sister, by copying everything she does. I think its funny but it sure makes Kenzie mad.
Kenzie is growing up so fast. She will be 4 in a month. I can't believe how fast they grow up. A lot of the kids her age have started preschool this year, I was waiting to try it because she still has 2 years until she can go to kindergarten and I'm not sure I'm ready to have her
gone for 2 mornings a week. However, I thought we should check out one of the preschools. On Thursday morning we went to see what it would be like. At first she cried and said she wanted her school to be at home, but then we got there and she forgot I was with her. She ran around and played and had a great time. Now she asks every morning if today is a school day. So now we have to convince her to wait until January so that she can have something new and exciting to do when the new baby comes.
Life continues to move forward and it amazes me that I am soon going to be a mother of 3. Yikes, that is scary.
4 comments:
They really do grow up fast, don't they? Good luck with potty training.
Cute girls! I miss Kate in nursery. :) What preschool did you decide to send her to?
They are adorable! Good luck with potty training and sending kate to preschool!
I'm such a dork I meant Kenzie with preschool not kate!
Post a Comment