Wow, time s
ure flies. I never thought I would have such a fun loving 4 year old. She is so much fun and also very dramatic. As we approach another year it shocks me that I am a mom to such a wonderful little girl. So here are the things I think of when I think of Mackenzie. She is funny, the other day she asked where we were going and when I told her crazy, she said very matter of fact like, "I don't want to go crazy!" That might not seem funny to anyone else but I laughed uncontrollably for a while. She is very smart and loves to learn. She loves to be in charge, I'm assuming she gets that from me. She is all girl. She loves to play dress up and it is starting early, but she loves makeup and nail polish. She is such a good big sister, she tries very hard to play nice with Kate
. She loves books and singing. She is very sensitive or as I like to call it dramatic. She loves to play outside and ride her bike. She loves to swim and dance. She is my favorite little 4 year old. Having her as a daughter makes me realize how much my Heavenly Father loves me. She is an amazing help around the house and she has such an excitement for life. Happy 4th Birthday Kenzie Bear.
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenzie! I agree Lacey she is a cutie.
Heeeeey you! I was doing a little blog-stalking and found you! :) Congrats on your sweet little FOUR year old! That hardly seems possible, times flies by so fast! (And I know this will say Ryan, but it's really Jen. I promise!)
4?? Really. You are old!jk love ya!
Post a Comment