Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's been awhile!!

Since October it has been pretty crazy around here.  In October my friend Beth and I did a craft fair.  We made wood signs with sayings, tiles, Christmas blocks, and Piggy Banks.  We had so much fun, that we decided to start up a business.  A very small business, but a business none the less.  After the craft fair I don't think I did anything productive for a week.

After the craft fair it was time to get ready for the Super Saturday for our Church Relief Society.  That was a lot of fun, but again very busy.  Also, Young Women in Excellence was in November, and then on top of that a lady from the craft fair asked Beth and I to do a home show.  We had never thought of that avenue, but that was really successful and a lot of fun.  We went to her home with samples of different products, boards, glass blocks, ornaments, teacher's presents, little toy boxes.  We had a great time, and sold a lot of product, mostly boards with sayings on them.  

Now it is my favorite time of year.  Thanksgiving and then Christmas.  I love listening to Christmas music all day and lighting candles that smell like Christmas, I love hot chocolate and Christmas decorations.  And most of all I love Christmas shopping!!  

Being so busy has really made the pregnancy go by fast.  I'm only 10 1/2 weeks away from my due date.  We'll soon have another little girl to dress up and put hair bows on and take thousands of pictures of.

3 comments:

Rachel Benefield said...

I'm really excited for you Lacey!
I also love christmas shopping and bringing it home and wrapping it all up. Just an exciting time of year!!

Aubrey said...

I still want to do a show! When can we do it????

Nicole said...

Wow! You have been busy! I'm looking forward to your business! I already have something I want made.