Mackenzie and Kate are great big sisters. They like to play with her and lay on top of her, which Claire thinks is funny. They like to get her toys for her and hate it when she cries, so much so that as she was getting her shots they had to plug their ears. I love having all of my beautiful, dramatic, moody girls, and I couldn't ask for anything more, except for maybe one day of no whining. Life goes to fast.
Mackenzie in the last 6 months has started taking gymnastics and she is quite the gymnast. She loves to sing and dance. She entertains us all the time. She also loves the outdoors and riding her bike. She is getting very good at it. She will start soccer this fall. She is my big helper. A few months ago it was lunch time and I was nursing Claire so she decided to make lunch on her own. She got the bread and the peanut butter and made a sandwich for herself and for her little sister. It was the sweetest thing, and since then she tries very hard to be independent and help Kate whenever my attention is else where. She also has been a big help in potty training Kate. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl.
Kate is a sweet little girl and can melt anyones heart with her smile. She is very protective of Kenzie and Claire. If Kenzie is getting in trouble she will tell me to be nice to her. She sleeps in the bottom bunk and thinks that is very cool. She is a monkey and will climb on anything and everything. She loves to ride her bike as well, but doesn't like to use the peddles so she does it Flintstone style. It is very cute. She is also into singing and loves to read books. She loves animals and reading about them. She is also quite the artist, too bad her favorite canvas is my walls or doors, thank goodness for magic erasers. She also is trying very hard to go potty in the toilet so she can have a Barbie car.
I am a lucky mom to have such great little ladies. I love my job and my family. Marshal is an awesome dad and husband and is so good at letting things go, which is necessary with 3 little girls. I really am blessed to have such a great family.
4 comments:
So sweet! You have a beautiful family!
Your family has grown so much since I last saw you. What a group of Beautiful girls.
these are sweet thoughts about your girls. you ought to print them off somehow (printer, copy and paste into a scrapbook, etc) and give them all a copy.
loved hearing about the girls! glad to hear all is well. I will send your "prize" soon!
Post a Comment