Monday, September 28, 2009

Kate, you are 3!

To my cutie Kitty Kat Kate:
You are one fun little girl. I love it when you laugh and you have a contagious smile. I hope you always smile. I can't believe you are 3 already, time goes way too fast. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. You know how to make me smile and you are very kind to Mackenzie and to Claire. They are both lucky to have you as a sister. As you grow older I hope you continue to love our Savior. Just the other day you wanted to teach the Family Home Evening lesson and you just kept saying "I love Jesus, he is my brother." I love your faith and dedication at such a precious age.
I hope you grow up following your dreams. I love you very much and I am so lucky to have you as a little girl. I know Heavenly Father must love me, because he sent you to me. You are a wonderful little girl! Happy Birthday my little 3 year old! I love you.

No comments: