Sunday, October 11, 2009

I have a 5 year old!

Kenzie,
I can't believe you are 5 already. It seems just like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. You are the apple of my eye. You are just like me when I was a little girl, even though I continue to tell Mom Di there is no way I was as strong willed, but maybe I'm wrong. I hope you never lose that strong willed personality. You are an amazing helper. You are always so concerned when someone is sad, and you have a way of making people smile. You are so big already. I can't believe you can ride your bike without training wheels and that you did that all by yourself. You are a sweet little girl, even though I don't always tell you that. Remember how much you are loved. I hope you continue to show your love to your sisters and that you will be a good example to them and to others around you. The last 5 years have been fun and I can't believe how big you are getting and how much you have taught me. I love you and am glad Heavenly Father has blessed me, by putting you in our family.

Love,
Your mamma

No comments: