Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kate is Great


My last 2 posts have been about Mackenzie and her new adventures so I wanted to give a shout out to my Cutie Pie Kate!! She is so fun. She is a happy easy go lucky kid, most of the time. She smiles a lot and she always says the cutest things. She makes up things, but makes them so believable because of the matter of fact way she says it. She likes to play with Kenzie, and misses her while she is at school.
Something I have always known, but see a lot lately is how caring and helpful she is. Claire is a wild child. She is queen of temper tantrums and when I take her in public I have to be prepared to leave at any given moment, in case one of her fits begins. Kate is always there to try and make her happy. They share a room, so when Claire wakes up screaming for no apparent reason, other than she wants out and she wants out now, Kate tries to entertain her until mommy comes to the rescue.

Kate is a great sister and a joy to have around when my days get quite I can always count on Kate to fill them with laughter.

2 comments:

kelgrandy said...

She's sweet :) Is she doing okay with Kenzie at school all day?
Do you think she could come entertain Isaac as well when he's throwing his tantrums? We'd better make sure that Isaac and Claire don't marry- can you imagine the tantrums their kids would throw??

John n Shannon said...

Kate is great! We love having her in primary class. She keeps us laughing with some of the stuff she comes up with as well. Such a cutie!