My brother is getting married this Thursday in the SLC temple. The girls and I drove out with my parents and Marshal will hopefully join us either tonight (Tues) or tomorrow. He is flying standby so only time will tell. Driving cross country with 2 littles ones is hard. I can't imagine having more than 2. I think my parents were thinking how hard it was with 2 little ones and a pregnant lady who was sore and complainy the whole time.
We have been here since Friday and since then I have been to the Breaking Dawn release and a bachelorette party for my new sister in law. My kids have been crazy with excitement to have their cousins around, but boy 5 kids under the age of 5 is not an easy task. But we are having fun for the most part.
Kate has gotten her first haircut and she did such a good job. Lots of fun in store over the next few days and we are going to have tons of pictures to share.
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
3 comments:
I'm glad you made it there safely! Have you finished Breaking Dawn? Have a great trip!
SOMEDAY we'll be in Utah at the same time...Hope everything went well with the wedding!
Yes, driving across the country with children is...an adventure to say the least. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.
Post a Comment