I either never noticed how moody I was with my other two pregnancies or number 3 is a lot harder than I thought it would be. With Kenzie I didn't have kids to notice it with and with Kate I wonder if I was so worried about making Kenzie feel loved that I just couldn't be mean.
This time around all I want to do is sleep and stay in the house. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. The house has never been messier and well my dinners lack a certain spice. We've had more sandwiches and cereal for dinner than I have as my entire time as a mom. Somebody help me get out of this funk. I know that being pregnant is such a joy and something I have always wanted, but goodness I am in for a long 6 months if this is how the whole pregnancy will be. I am sure my family would say the crying over absolutely nothing really has to stop. Kenzie and Kate on many occassions have come to wipe my tears and ask why mommy is sad, and I have no answer. I just cry, on my way to Wal-Mart or buying gas, the tears just come.
You can now nickname me crazy mom. I hope my family still wants me when I'm done growing this baby and adding another bundle of joy to our family.
Well there it is I have admitted my craziness.
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
4 comments:
Not crazy--just pregnant. I'd love to have your girls over to play again...maybe next week?
I feel your pain. Yes, its harder the third time around! That's why we are done having kids (at least one of the reasons). It will get easier and harder at the same time. It will end, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
It will get better. Hang in there! Your note made me smile. :) I think many of us can relate.
I always get WAY more energy in the second trimester, and my kids get their mom back for a few months (until I get huge and miserable). In the meantime, just go out and buy all the Barbie movies :)
Post a Comment