The great thing about having all girls is to watch how close they are as sisters already. I wish I had that growing up, since I've become an adult I have found that in dear dear friends, who I count among family. If it weren't for those few "sisters" in my life it would be a lot harder to get through the bad days. Many people ask my dearest friend and me if we are sisters. I guess what they say about spouses ending up looking a like applies to best friends as well. I'm glad my girls will have close friends, who are also family.
I am fearful of how my patience will be with 3 very active dramatic girls. I have good examples all around me on how to do this and I am grateful for that as well. I look to many ladies that live near me and think if I can emulate even a little of their patience, love, dedication, peacefulness, then I'm going to be a good mom. So thanks to all you ladies who are great examples of good moms.
Yes, I have many more thoughts on what I am going to do better and things I'm going to keep doing to be a good mom and love each of my beautiful girls for their uniqueness, but I'm also going to pray for the help and strength to improve in the areas I need help. Thanks for reading my rants and thoughts as I sit and contemplate the blessings in my life.
2 comments:
You're going to do great! And you have 2 little live-in helpers!
I found your blog through Amy, which is nice that the family in Utah can still keep in touch through blogs.
Post a Comment