Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I love this time of year.  The weather is getting warmer even if Arkansas is having crazy cold days and then nice days, it is still getting warmer.  There are days I can go outside without a sweatshirt on.  I love General Conference, and the Easter season, and I love the trees and flowers all blooming.  It makes me smile and it makes me want to clean like a mad woman.  I want to get rid of everything in sight. I love watching my kids outside running around and playing together.  They love sidewalk chalk and unfortunately they like to create their art work on the side of the house rather than on the sidewalk.  I look around our backyard and their art work is on the house, the fence, the sidewalk and the grill.  I just smile because it makes them so happy, but we did have to give a new rule of no coloring with chalk on the covered patio, it is a lot harder to clean off there, so now it has moved to other parts of the house.  Oh the colorfulness of it all makes me wish that my whole house was rainbow colored.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

love it! love u!

kelgrandy said...

Lace, you stinker! You didn't tell me you had a blog. I was checking our site meter, to see who'd been on our blog and now I know! Yeah! Do you care if I add your url to our page, and then catch up on reading your blog later?