Most people probably look forward to vacation. And I am excited about our upcoming adventure, but this will not be a relaxing vacation. We have decided to take a 2 week road trip through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and then onto Utah. Marshal served his mission in the Tucson, AZ mission and has wanted to go back and go down memory lane, so we decided this would be the year. We leave Friday to go to College Station to see my younger brother graduate from college and the onto San Antonio to see Marshal's brother Ben. Then we will drive to Las Cruses, NM and the White Sands National Park. Then another 8-10 hours to Tucson, we are staying at a nice resort there. Then a 12 hour drive to Spanish Fork, UT to see my older brother and his family. Then only a 1 1/2 hour drive to Ogden to see Marshal's sister and extended family. I counted and we will be gone for a total of 16 or 17 days. This will definitely be an adventure with 3 small children, but hopefully well worth it for the memories.
6 comments:
Have a fun and safe trip!
Yeah!! I didn't know you were coming. Let me know when you get here!!
I'll have to let you know if our plans change as it gets closer. I'd love to get together if we could work out the timing!
Wow, you have a lot of driving ahead of you. Hopefully the girls are good for all the driving and you have a nice trip. Let me know if you want to borrow that book for you to read on your trip.
Wow, I hadn't realized how much driving you were going to be doing until you wrote it all up like that. I have books and talks on CD if you want to borrow them; maybe it will help pass the time? Your trip definitely sounds like a trip, not a vacation! Make sure you get a little relaxing at that spa. How fun that you get to see so many people!! I'm excited to see your pictures when you get home.
Oh my gosh, I feel so overwhelmed just reading that!!!! But we are looking forward to seeing you if you feel like socializing after it all! :)
Post a Comment