Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Scared of De Monster!


We are a very dramatic family, with the exception of Marshal. Lately my kiddos haven't slept in their room for the whole night. Which is fine, they have to start off in their bed and then if they need to come into my room in the middle of the night, they have to sleep on the floor. I know what a mean mom, but I like to have a lot of room to sleep. Well, I finally asked Kate why she keeps coming in my room and she told she is scared of de monster. I asked her where the monster was and she says it is on her wall. (shadows) It is so cute when she comes in to my room she knows she isn't getting on the bed, so she brings her pillow and all of her blankies and makes a bed at the foot of my bed. She is so cute. Kenzie has been doing the same thing since she was 2.
Claire is so dang cute, she has started rolling every where. She has gotten stuck under the entertainment center, but she just loves to move and she is this one spot on her neck that when you kiss she just giggles uncontrollably. I love it. She is also teething so she isn't sleeping well, and I love how even in the middle of the night when I am so tired she just looks up at me with this smile that makes me feel so loved. I love all my pretty princesses.

3 comments:

David and Cori said...

I was actually thinking you're a nice mom - I never let my kids sleep in my room - even when they're sick I make em sleep on the couch - close enough that I can hear them if they need me, but not so close that I have to listen to each sniffle. Gee, when I put it on paper, I really sound like a bad mom. See how nice you are:)

Darrell and Alissa said...

My kids are only allowed to sleep on my floor if they are sick, so I guess i'm right between niceness of you and Cori! I had to make them stay in bed even when they were scared because Ashlee didn't sleep through the night till she was 3- Carly was sleeping throught the nights before she was!! Seriously, Claire is so CUTE!!

kelgrandy said...

I love as I read your post I can tell how much you love your girls. They are such cute kids and I love to see them when I get the chance.