For those of you who don't live in Arkansas, there is no way to describe how big my 4 month old is. She is the 98th percentile in weight and height. She is a monster. At her 4 month check up she was 26 inches long and weighed 16lbs 14oz. She has so many creases that I have to really scrub when she gets her bath. I have to say I love it. She makes me smile when I see her chubby little legs and her chubby little cheeks. She is rolling over and won't stay on her back for long, which has made night time miserable. She wakes up to roll over and then screams until I come and put her on her back again. She loves to be held and smiles and cuddles with anyone who will give her the time. So here is to my big baby!
4 comments:
As the mom of big babies too, I have to say, I LOVE them. It's a sign of health in the young ones.
Chunky babies are so cute! You just gotta love those rolls.
Lace- I LOVE her chubby little body. She looks so stinkin' cute and kissable. Someone once told me that chubbyness grows into height. Maybe she'll be tall? Anyhow, I love all her rolls.
Deanne- I have a hard time picturing your girls as chubby- they are all so thin now!
LOL! Your 4 month old is the size of my 13 month old! Peyton hasn't quite made it on the charts yet at 26 inches and 17 pounds!
Post a Comment