I feel like I have lost my brain. I always took the camera with me wherever we went with Mackenzie and Kate. Now that Claire is in the picture I always seem to forget my camera. We went to Illinois over the 4th of July for a family reunion of sorts on both sides of the family and I didn't have my camera. My girls went to Tennessee and played and did fun things with Mom Di and Papa, and I forgot my camera. By this time with Kenzie and Kate I had so many pictures, too many pictures of them. Don't get me wrong Claire has lots of pictures, but not of the important things, like sitting on Great Grandma's lap. So my mid-year resolution is have the camera with me at all times. I don't want Claire to grow up thinking she didn't go do anything fun. So hopefully next post I'll have pictures to share.
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
3 comments:
They say it's pretty common to have a kazillion pictures of your first child and all the "firsts" and important moments and then rarely any of your third plus children on those occasions. I guess consider yourself normal :) How good are you with photoshop? You could always paste Claire into a picture. Ha ha.
Are you glad to be home? What else has been going on with you? I left while you were still gone and feel like we haven't talked in ages.
One more thought-- just look at as less scrapbooking you'll have to catch up on.
It must be a third child thing. I have the same problem. I always remembered my camera with two kids, but now, there's no way. I guess it's better to remember to take all three kids than to remember to take 2 kids and a camera. Perhaps 3 things is all our brains can remember.
Post a Comment