My girls have appropriately named Marshal "Handy Daddy", he is amazing at fixing things up around the house. With a lot of help from great friends and family and 2 days of very hard work our floors were removed and we were ready to lay the new floor, but we were so tired from the time consuming removal that we had to take a break. So we have lived in a construction zone for a week now and will probably live in a construction zone for the rest of this week into the beginning of next. I hate the dust and the clutter and the tools everywhere, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new floors. It looks great and Marshal and I have had some great times working next to each other, and I get to use power tools which is pretty dang cool. We still have so much to do and that is the reason for the title of this blog. I can't wait to be done, and I am so thankful to have a husband who will do just about anything to make me happy, even if that means staying up most of the night and then waking up to go to work early the next morning. He is amazing and my floors are going to be hot. I'll post pictures when it is finished. Hopefully that will be sooner than later!
Closing out 2023
2 years ago
2 comments:
that's pretty awesome Lacey! Can't wait to see the pics.
um... maybe you are blogging b/c it sounds like you need a major break! you've got to be exausted after all that floor tearing up and putting down. i can't wait to see it- i'm sure it beautiful. what do you need help with? my boys are finally fever free :)
Post a Comment