Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kate's Talking


I thought it would be fun to share the fun things Kate is saying now. You have to listen carefully to understand her, but here it goes, Kates phrases:

My favorite Rock a bye baby.

breakfast-bowl with cereal and milk

do it again, this one I couldn't figure out, Kenzie had to tell me what she was saying.

sippy

drink

bath

shower

silky

blankie

pig

cow

Gracie, our dog, this one is really cute.

The most rewarding, love you.

I know there is more to add to this list, but I can't think of them all.


Yesterday when Marshal got home from work she called him Marshal over and over instead of daddy, which was cute. Kenzie did the same thing at a young age, but they never call me Lacey, I'm always mommy. I do have to interpet what she is saying to anyone she is talking to, but at least I know what she means.


I love how cute they get when they start really talking, because they get so proud of themselves when they can communicate what they want and you figured out what they were saying. Tomorrow's post will be something cute about Kenzie.


3 comments:

Summer said...

I can't wait to see the girls! I am planning lots of activity's so they love their Aunt Summer's house!

Nicole said...

Love the blog background! So cute.
That is a great website to find some good ones!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Logan is talking up a storm too! Its funny every day we hear him saying something he's never said before...Kurt and I look at each other and ask, "Did you know he could say that?"