Since I posted a little blog about just Kate, it is now Kenzie's turn. When I was growing up I could talk for hours about nothing even if no one was listening and I bet my husband would tell you that I can still do that. Anyway, Kenzie has inherited this wonderful talent.
When I was at Girl's Camp this year, Kenzie and Kate were able to go spend the week at Mom Di and Papa's House in TN. One day they went to the zoo which was about an hour and a half drive and on the way home she talked the whole time, at least that is what I am told. Well I believed she did it, but didn't realize how easily she can do that. One of her favorite things to do before bed is lay down in her bed and talk to either Marshal or me. These conversation are quite funny. One night we talked about Disney World and then the next night we talked about what Kenzie likes about mommy. She likes me because I let her ride on the end of the cart at Wal-Mart, and I let her watch cartoons sometimes. I learned I'm only mean when I put her in time out. And she just talks and talks until I tell her ok it's time to go to sleep we can talk more tomorrow.
My baby is no longer a baby. She talks as much as I do, but at least what she says keeps us on our toes and always smiling. I'm a lucky mom to have such cute girls, that entertain us with their talking abilities.
1 comment:
It's so sad how quick they grow up! She's a cutie so even if she talks someone's ear off- it's alright- her little expressions as she talks are worth it to anyone who see's!
Post a Comment